- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) was the 16th President of the United States.
- Mahatmas Gandhi (1869-1948) was the Father of Indian Independence.
- St. Joan of Arc (1412-1431) was the Liberator of France.
The answers to the questions below are either Lincoln, Gandhi, or Joan of Arc. Highlight the text below to reveal the answers.
- Has a middle name. Gandhi
- Read the Bible daily. Lincoln
- Earned a law degree. Gandhi
- Reported hearing voices that other people couldn’t hear. Joan of Arc
- Had two pet cats and sometimes picked one up to “talk to it for half an hour at a time.” Lincoln
- No one has won the Academy Award for Best Actor or Actress portraying this person. Joan of Arc
- Opposed vaccination as “a barbarous practice.” Gandhi
- Never did time as a prisoner behind bars. Lincoln
- Died on a Holy Saturday morning. Lincoln
- Called by Mark Twain “easily and by far the most extraordinary person the human race has ever produced.” Joan of Arc
- Featured on a British postage stamp twenty-one years after death. Gandhi