- You claim that Fox News is overly biased, but you have no problem with MSNBC.
- You fume that there have been no prosecutions for the 2008 financial crisis, but you are unconcerned about trillion dollar deficits.
- You believe America should become less dependent on foreign oil, yet you oppose the Keystone Pipeline, off-shore drilling, fracking, and drilling in ANWR.
- You don’t mind that billionaire George Soros has given millions to liberal candidates and causes, but you think the Koch brothers’ contributions are undermining democracy.
- You are happy show your photo ID for many ordinary activities, but you think it’s racist to have to simply show an ID to vote.
- You accuse conservatives of being racist, but you castigate Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, and Allen West for their conservative views because you think “blacks aren’t supposed to be conservative.”
- You opposed President Bush’s invasion of Iraq – which was supported by both Congress and the UN – yet you supported Obama’s plan to strike Syria, which was supported by neither.
- You’re convinced that “Bush lied, people died,” despite the fact that every major intelligence agency in the world also believed that Saddam had WMD’s and that Saddam’s own generals later said that he wanted the world to believe he had them.
- You think a moment of silent prayer at the beginning of the school day constitutes government indoctrination and an intrusion on parental authority, while sex education, condom distribution, and multi-culturalism are value-neutral.
- You believe it’s perfectly okay to include an image of a crucifix submerged in urine in a government-funded exhibit, but you oppose a manger scene in a town square.
- You criticize Christianity – a religion that preaches and overwhelmingly practices tolerance – while defending Islam – whose followers kill women, homosexuals, and “infidels” on a daily basis.
- You ask about those who hate America: “What have we done to offend them?” Yet you conclude that those in America who oppose liberalism are ignorant, bigoted, racist, or evil.
- You oppose capital punishment, yet you support a woman’s right to have an abortion.
- You support laws to protect plants and animals from endangerment and cruelty, but you oppose laws to protect unborn human beings.
- You advocate for tolerance, diversity, and free speech; but shout down, cover up, or tear down the public speech of those who disagree with you.
- You think big corporations are evil, but you like Amazon, Apple, Disney, Google, Costco, Facebook, Gap, Starbucks…
(Mostly from the Independent Review Journal)