I hear many people say that they just can’t take naps. They wake up tired and groggy, feeling worse than they did before. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Here’s my five-step method for taking great naps:
- Fluid Transfer – Drain your tank, and drink a glass of water (to prevent sleep interruptions and dehydration.)
- Darken – Close your bedroom curtains to achieve maximum darkness.
- Disrobe – Wear the same amount of clothing as you do to sleep at night (to prevent overheating.)
- Set An Alarm – Setting an alarm allows you to relax and sleep the longest amount of time (though beware of mistaking AM & PM when setting your alarm.)
- Go To Bed – Sleep under the same bedroom covers as you do at night.
Rest assured, this method works.