Jesus would be an amazing president, but would he be a good candidate? Opposition research is an important part of any potential candidate for president. I’ve taken the time to show some potential weakness in our candidate.
Jesus Christ: He Thinks He’s God’s Gift to Man?
- He’s a bleeding heart liberal
- He’s a “religious conservative nutjob”
- He has personally conferred with the Devil
- He served wine at a party without checking ID’s (Did he have a liquor license, I doubt it)
- He has a record of anti-arboreal stances
- Isn’t God becoming president a violation of Church and State?
- He can’t produce a birth certificate
- His economic plan is to give all your money to Caesar (which is effectively a 100% tax rate. That makes him a Marxist)
- He claims to be a King. Isn’t that exactly what we fought AGAINST in the Revolutionary War?
- He’s anti-business (Jesus ruined successful businesses, including Zebedee & Sons Fishing Inc. and the money-changing industry in Jerusalem)
No matter how great a leader Christ would be, no one wants to see him get smeared through the U.S. election cycle. Then again… he’s been through worse.